Does it look like there was a tag and that it was cut out?
I bought a lot of Felicity items last week because the work gown, cap and shawl were included in the lot. The box arrived today and there is no tag inside the work gown. It appears to be AG, everything else is, but several of the items don't have tags. The material the work gown has just a light feel of polyester in the material. I didn't expect that. Any comments from those of you who have it. Also, is the apron made from the same material as the cap and shawl?
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 02, 2006 08:29 PM: Message edited by: Geneobug ]</font>
Does it look like there was a tag and that it was cut out?
I also have an untagged work gown. The apron has a pattern in it, and is unlike the shawl and cap. I have read in another post this is perfectly normal!
Yep...thats true, it is not made with the same material. Here's a link I made of her work gown for someone else who needed it.Here it is!!!
My Work Gown is tagged, but the shawl and apron aren't.
Thank you all so much! I feel better now. This is a real AG dress, but there is no evidence of a tag anywhere. The material is the same and thank you SOOOOOO much for the pictures.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The apron is made out of a linen-type material. I'm not sure what the cap is made out of, possibly a cloth-like material that looks like linen?Originally posted by Geneobug:
Also, is the apron made from the same material as the cap and shawl?
<font color="#051E50"><font size="1">[ February 02, 2006 08:29 PM: Message edited by: Geneobug ]</font></font>
Bookmarks